Travel PR Services
Recently, Wolfe PR began offering PR services to Mexico, the Caribbean and other Latin American countries. Specifically, the firm serves tourist destinations and travel-related organizations and businesses wishing to send their news to the U.S. media.Ideal candidates for a low-cost, effective PR program from Wolfe PR include:
1. News releases written in AP-style (U.S. news style) sent to a broad list of more than 1,500 U.S. travel media about the following topics:
2. Distribution of news releases to the appropriate media by e-mail and mail if necessary, including:
3. Edits in English to websites, brochures, ads and other materials produced in Spanish-speaking countries to ensure perfect English.
4. PR planning, press kits, story development, media relations training and other PR consulting services.
5. Onsite PR training. Wolfe PR can also travel to your company or destination and set up your PR department for you so that you can do your own publicity.
A reduced rate is being offered to new clients from Mexico, the Caribbean, or the Latin American tourism industry, due to the economic slow down. A minimum three-month contract is required, however, a one-year contract is recommended.
Call Wolfe PR at (520) 399-5770 or email@example.com.